Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Video That Brought Me To Tears

Nearly a year ago I wrote a post entitled How Dare You, HWA!

There I related how I was brought to tears after a church service in which I realized that actually many Christians are well aware that Jesus Christ is coming back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. But HWA lied and claimed Christians were unaware of this in Mystery of the Ages.

After the service I was brought to tears watching a YouTube video. I did not say what it was so I'll say it now.

It was I Still Believe by Jeremy Camp.

I cried at the image which appears around 3:08.

If you are unfamiliar with this video I recommend watching from the start naturally.

If you can't get the DailyMotion video linked above hopefully you can see this YouTube video, which is essentially the same but the subtitles are different and some of the slides at the start are somewhat different.

Here's Jeremy Camp's website.

1 comment:

  1. The time read as 3:07 before. I have now changed it to 3:08.

    ReplyDelete