Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Sugested Name for COGaWA: Cogawa

I don't know what you do but whenever I read something with an acronym for one of the COG groups, (WCG, UCG, RCG, GCG, PCG, LCG, etc, etc,) I read it to myself using a word to make these horribly impersonal acronyms more like a name instead of those coldly impersonal line of letters.

WCG is Worldwide. UCG is United. RCG is Restored. PCG is Philadelphia, GCG is Global, LCG is Living, and so forth.

But what to do with COGaWA?

Worldwide? I already use that word for WCG.

So I called it New Worldwide in my head at first.

But now I have an idea for giving COGaWA a proper name.

We should call it:

Cogawa

(pronounced Ko-gah-wah) O" as in "cove". Stress may be placed first or second syllable.

A meaningless name for a badly named church.

Maybe we should even spell it Kogawa.

Lets make the acronym a name to be pronounced as though it was a word.

There. Problem solved. It is now Cogawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment