Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Vintage Tale of Escape from Armstrongism Before the 1970s

The bibliography of the 1984 edition of Walter Martin's Kingdom of the Cults contained the following source.
Leyendecker, Ruth and Wayne, with Roger F. Campbell. "We Escaped from Armstrongism." In James R. Adair and Ted Miller, eds. We Found Our Way Out. Grand Rapids: Baker Book House, 1965.
Thanks to Banned by HWA this resource is now online.

We Found Our Way Out (1964, 1975) by Ruth and Wayne Leyendecker, with Roger F. Campbell.

When I looked at Walter Martin's bibliography the one thing I wanted to see most was this one, because it is set before the turmoil began within WCG in the early 1970s.

I am sorry I did not comment on this before. This is a humble attempt to correct my omission.

No comments:

Post a Comment