Friday, December 28, 2012

Meredith's Fruits Revealed

Brilliant article from Banned by HWA detailing the terrible fruits of Roderick C. Meredith.

Living Church of God's Brotherly Love

Also note this comment:

I have a friend whose aunt and uncle work at LCG headquarters. From the stories I hear, LCG even at the top seems to be a very unhappy cult, full of crazy ideas and nasty politics and fear and meanness and nepotism and an overall mood that sounds to me alot like widespread chronic depression. People suck up to Rod to gain his favor, while Rod manipulates and uses people until he decides it is time to discard them.

From my own experience, I would say that my relatives in "the world" are much more Christian in their conduct than my relatives who follow the teachings of HWA.

1 comment:

  1. But now Dr. Robert Thiel has left the fold and started his own church -- the Continuing Church of God Overseer and successors, a corporation sole:

    http://www.cogwriter.com/news/church-history/announcing-the-continuing-church-of-god/

    Makes you wonder what's ahead for 2013, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete